Alison is such a lovely lady. She made us instantly feel at ease and like we were out for the day with a friend rather than at a photo shoot and the photos are beyond my expectations. I would 100% recommend Alison to anyone xx (Natalie, Mum to Amelia aged 2)
We had the pleasure of having Alison be part of our day! She was calm and collected and great at capturing the less formal moments of the day - which we really wanted - as well as those family favs! We had a preview of our photos yesterday and we're chuffed to bits with the results, thank you Alison for doing a great job x (Catherine, Bride)
Wow. Thank you! The photographs look great. We have just glanced through them and await the memory stick and look forward to producing our books and everlasting memories. Thanks again for all your time and energy. (Jon, Groom)
Thank you so much for photographing our big day and transporting us to our secret location, was lovely to have such a friendly relaxed photographer made us more relaxed too, we can't wait to see the photos x (Beverly, Bride)
- Alison recently took the photos at my brothers wedding. I can honestly say she was amazing she interacted with all of the wedding party and guests was very kind and professional. Alison took plenty of requests from all of the guests. During the important parts you didn't even realise she was around as you can see for yourself her work is amazing. Thank you Alison and I'm sure Luke and Vicky were very happy you were part of their day you captured it beautifully. :) (Andrew, Best Man)
-An amazing photographer! She did what I asked. She was very professional. Would very much recommend her to anyone xx (Vicky, Bride)
- Yay we have our wedding photos back .
They are just absolutely perfect.
I can't thank Alison enough for everything she has done regarding the photography I couldn't recommend her enough
Thank you again Alison. (Natalie, Bride)
- Thank you so much for everything you did yesterday. You made everyone feel so relaxed while you were taking the photos. You were amazing. Everyone said how lovely you are. Soooooo looking forward to going through the photos eeeeeek xx (Donna, Bride)
- Alison photographed our Plymouth wedding a few weeks ago, and we also had a pre-wedding photoshoot. The whole way through she was very helpful and enthusiastic, putting us all at ease, and making the process really enjoyable. We've just received our edited wedding photos and they're perfect - can't recommend Alison enough! (Rhoda, Bride)
- Michael and Aimee came around last night Alison and I have seen all the photos they are great. You're like a ghost we had no idea that you were there and we seen photos that you've taken they're absolutely lovely so natural. (Mother of the Groom).
- Met with Alison today for our pre wedding shoot before our big day on Friday. Alison is very professional and friendly and listens to what we want for our day. So looking forward to our wedding pictures now! (Matt, Groom).
- Me and Michael Miller had an amazing day yesterday seeing our wedding photographer Alison Burrows thanks for doing our pre wedding photo shoot. Love you Michael cant wait till October to marry you xxxxxxxxx (Aimee, Bride-to-Be).
- Here are three fab testimonials from the same wedding - thank you Ladies :)
1.Well what can I say.. What a woman Alison worked so hard on Saturday at our wedding she was fun and so relaxed which made us relaxed everything we asked for was never too much!! Even my guest has commented on what a job you did!! Thank you again Alison I'm so glad we found you!! Can't wait to see rest of the pictures xx (Hannah, Bride)
2. Amazing photographer and a lovely lady!
Will def be recommending her!
Thanks so much alison for making my best friends wedding so memorable x (Charlotte, Friend of the Family)
3. Alison did an amazing job on my baby sisters wedding can't wait to see the pictures xx (Steph, Brides Sister)
- We found Alison very professional, friendly and non intrusive, yet capturing all the essential moments on our special day, and we are very pleased with the quality of the photography and her punctuality and ease of communication was first rate. (Graham, Groom)
- Such a talented photographer and so wonderful with my 3 month old! I absolutely love the photos! Would definitely recommend her! (Emily, Mum).
- Alison was great! I often find photographers intrusive and overly 'faffy', but Alison was like a ninja! She managed to get some great shots and made everything feel natural and fun, even giving my 7 year old nephew some tips and encouragement for his own little photography project on the day. We have a lovely portfolio of shots of our fancy dress Halloween wedding and couldn't be happier! Thanks Alison :) xx" (Rachael, Bride).
- Steve and I have now had a chance to view our photos. There are some lovely ones there.....so thank you so very much.
Everybody commented how lovely and relaxing you were to be around. You certainly made an impression on our guests.
Anyway, thank you again for making our day easy with photography. Neither Steve nor I particularly like being photographed, but you did such an amazing job it was such a pleasure to have you do our photos.
Finally, we are more than happy for you to share them on your web site and FB page. If anyone ever asks me to recommend a photographer.....then your name is right on the end of lips. (Kim, Bride).
- Alison came to the YMCA today to take some promotional shots for my children's theatre company. I was so happy with the way she managed to make everyone feel at ease with having their pictures taken, everything felt so natural and it was as if she wasn't there so the children were not camera shy (yay)! I explained to Alison the kind of pictures I was looking for and she really took that on board and worked with what my company was needing! I highly recommend booking her for any wedding or function you may be having- you won't be disappointed! (Owner of Feathermoon Theatre Company, Plymouth).
- We can't thank Alison enough for capturing our day exactly as we wanted it. We wanted an informal family day with lots of laughter and a "go-with-the-flow" approach and Alison got it just right!! We're so happy with the photographs and Alison was such fun to have around too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Alison for your Big Day. xx (Michaela, Bride).
- I'm so grateful for the beautiful photos you took of our wedding day last year. Sadly my beautiful gramps passed away in January and without you asking I probably wouldn't have the photo of us with him X X X (Kirsty, Bride).
- As disorganised as we were with our last minute booking, Alison nonetheless came to the rescue with her flexibility. When at the event her professional and unobtrusive approach to photography meant that she was a joy to have mingling with the guests, and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She seems to have a natural feel for the atmosphere of an event, and with minimal instruction set about her task, and I can tell you that it is a great relief to have one less thing to worry about. The resulting pictures speak for themselves, we are absolutely delighted with our decision to book Alison, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for any event that needed coverage. (William Jenkins, Plymouth Film Festival Director, May 2015).
- This women is absolutely amazing (Steph, Bride)
- Thank you so so much for not only giving us beautiful wedding photos but for also helping make our day so special ! We could not have asked for a better service and will be recommending you to everyone we know. Thank you again x (Liann, Bride).
- Extremely happy with the professionalism and fun factor that went into the photography, fantastic results. Would definitely recommend Alison for all occasions and recommend to family and friends. ( Alana, Bride).
- Would like to thank our lovely photographer Alison for capturing my Daughter and Son-in-laws special day. Alison takes the time to get to know you, listens to what you would like and does an amazing job. Our photos were natural and amazing and would (and have) recommended hiring her. Thank you for capturing our special day. We will definitely be using her services again. ( Lillian, Mother-of-the-Bride).