- Well where do I start.... everyone loved Alison. So many of our guests said how much they loved you. quote "the nicest photographer they had ever met". You were so organised and yet patient with our unruly friends . haha We are so glad we had you for our wedding... you made us all feel so relaxed and comfortable having pictures taken. We knew we had made the right decision choosing you... then wow, we saw our amazing photos!! . You captured so many special moments so beautifully and yet at the time we didn't even feel like you were there snapping us. Your photos were so natural, beautiful and unforced. You captured every laugh and smile amazingly and we had such fun having you take our pics. And you did an amazing job covering the shaving cut on tims head
Quite simply, the best day of my life highlighted in beautiful pictures by the lovely Alison. Thankyou so much (Kylie, Bride April 2022)
- Alison, thankyou so much for helping us to have the best day of our lives. Your enthusiasm got everyone doing exactly what you needed ( apart from the confetti moments ) you are so nice and easy to work with. We adore the photos as they're natural and captured the fun we all had. Thankyou once again for being part of our day and creating our treasured photographs x (Sarah, Bride March 2022).
- Just wanted to say thank you to Alison for the amazing wedding photos. From the first phone call to the day of the wedding Alison was really helpful, friendly and professional. We had many compliments from our friends and family about her fun manner. If you ever need a photographer look no further. Thanks again Andrea & Vic x (Bride and Groom, October 2021).
- Thankyou very much Alison for capturing our special day! You are truly amazing and very talented in what you do.all of our guests loved you as you made our day fun and very funny, you had everyone laughing and feeling comfortable with how you just fitted in and was so lovely,down to earth,funny and talented I would definitely highly recommend you to anyone and everyone.Thankyou so much xx (Stacey, Bride, August 2021).
- Alison is a highly professional and experienced photographer. Alison was brilliant from the first meeting right up to the day. She was so helpful on the day, she kept us relaxed and became a part of our day with ease, highly recommended! Thank you very much! (Sonia, Bride, July 2021).
- We were thrilled to have Alison as our photographer, we had seen her at my cousins wedding and were really impressed. From the start Alison was warm, friendly and so helpful. We had many stresses having to rearrange our wedding due to covid, Alison was able to rearrange which were were very thankful for. Despite the many restrictions Alison made our day feel happy, relaxed and taken care of, she is so personable and bought out the best in all of us. We are over the moon with our photos she has captured us brilliantly and that was no mean feat as I am terribly un-photogenic!! I cannot recommend Alison enough she felt like part of our wedding party and definitely made our day happy and memorable she went above and beyond (Juliet, Bride, May 2021, during Covid-19)
- Very accommodating for our wedding, down to earth, enthusiastic and would go the extra mile. We would recommend Alison. (Jenna, Bride, April 2021, during Covid 19)
-Huge thanks to Alison for photographing our 'Covid' socially distanced wedding!!
She was amazing and helped us have a wonderful day. Alison is friendly and put everyone at ease, making it fun despite all the covid rules and regulations we all had to abide by! Would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone. We love our photos and memories of our special day! (Maria, Bride, August 2020, during Covid-19)
- Absolutely brilliant. Alison was fabulous to work with from beginning to end. Made me and my husband feel relaxed and was truly a pleasure working with her. Perfect what more could you ask for. Amazing Lady. (Emily, Bride, July 2020, during Covid-19)
- Would thoroughly recommend Alison. Good communication leading up to the wedding . Very professional and made us feel totally at ease during the day. Good sense of humour. Very good value for money (Rachel, Bride, February 2020)
- Me and my husband were absolutely delighted with Alison. She’s so lovely and puts you at ease whilst taking some amazing photos Thanks for all your help, pleasure to have you at our wedding Mandy and Jon x (Mandy and Jon, February 2020)
- Wow Alison was amazing from start to finish. She just blended in and we didn’t even know she was there and we have not even seen the photos yet but I would highly highly recommend her for any event or even more importantly your big day. Thank you so much again Alison for capturing our big day. Was a epic day and night xx (Sabrina, Bride, November 2019)
- Wow just wow!!! Alison was amazing from start to finish. She just blended in and we didn’t even know she was there and in turn got some amazing photos. I would highly highly recommend her for any event or even more importantly your big day. Thank you so much again Alison for capturing our big day x (James, Groom, November 2019)
- I have just received our wedding photos back. And I cannot believe how amazing they are, I am so happy with the results! Alison is literally amazing and I’m so glad we chose her. The final images are great! Plus it only took a week which is bloody amazing! From start to finish Alison has been fantastic, she is an amazing women and I am just beyond happy with the end result. If you want great quality photos, then look no further. She ticks all the boxes and I couldn’t recommend her enough! Thank you so much Alison 💕(Rachael, Bride, November 2019 - First review from Rachael is below this one) :)
- When we first met with Alison we instantly decided she was the woman for the job! The morning of the wedding she came up to my hotel room baring umbrellas seeing as the weather was not on our side 🤷🏻♀️ everyone commented on how much of a lovely person Alison was and how she almost made herself invisible, she wasn’t in our faces with the camera but when we needed order for the group shots Alison just got on and sorted the necessary people. She was just fantastic from start to finish and I am so happy we chose her for one of the most important roles to the wedding. I cannot wait to see our final images! A big thank you from the cowlings ❤️(Rachael, Bride, November 2019- Second review from Rachael is above this one ! )
- Alison was so lovely, not just the wedding but the whole journey. Thank you so so much! I cannot wait to see our pictures (Amy, Bride, October 2019)
- Alison, you were amazing. You made us feel very comfortable and honestly helped the day run that bit smoother. Also you were brilliant with all the children. Thank you so much. (Daryl, Bride, August 2019)
- Alison was extremely professional from start to finish whilst ensuring the atmosphere was relaxed at all times. Her relationship with the personnel at the registry office was clear to see and it helped get the best angles for our photos.
The resulting photographs far exceeded our expectations and will serve as a beautiful reminder of our special day for years to come.
We are delighted with the outcome and highly recommend Alison x (Gemma, Bride, August 2019)
Wow! Just wow! From the moment we met Alison, my Husband and I knew she was the perfect lady to choose to photograph our big day. Alison is SO down to earth, friendly, and an AMAZING photographer. Everybody who came to my wedding complimented her on how not only professional she was, but how lovely, considerate and fun she was! Our photos are Gorgeous!! Sitting through, reminiscing of our day, and Alison manages to capture every second, telling the perfect story of the day. We cannot thank you enough, and if anybody is looking for a photographer to capture those precious moments, We recommend Alison 110%. All our Love, Mr & Mrs Roberts ❤️( Nadyne, Bride, August 2019)
- Alison is friendly, down to earth and gets everyone relaxed and laughing. Alison was extremely accommodating, flexible and was brilliant at keeping in contact with prompt responses to messages. The photos have turned out fantastic and everyone is extremely happy with the end product! I would definitely use Alison again! (Jayne, big family photo session, Feb 2019).
-In my husband words "absolutely ?!&#?! Fantastic". We couldn't recommend anyone other than Alison. From the first messages to the final product she has been flawless. Everyone at my wedding said how good she was on the day. Dealing with tantrums from the kids (and adults) like a pro. Communication throughout was great, prices were great and the photos are great. Thank you for being a part of our day 😊(Dani, Bride, November 2018)
-Alison was the photographer for my recent wedding. she is brilliant. she made every one smile and put people at ease - even contending with a toddler who really didn't want his photo taken!! so pleased with our photographs which will be a perfect memory of our day. You are such a lovely person Alison. Thank you again
Angela & Mike. x (Bride and Groom, October 2018)
-Alison felt like part of the family from the start of the day till we finished,she was brilliant with my eldest son who has Autism and can be a little hard to handle when having his picture taken but he posed for Alison.When we first met to talk about what we wanted she put us both at ease and communication fm the start to finish was brilliant, and the final photos were beautiful have to pinch myself to say that’s me in the photos! she has made it possible to relive our special day every time we look at our photos thank you Alison,would definitely recommend her for any professional photos needed. (Carla, Bride, July 2018)
-Sorry for the late reply!We can’t thank Alison enough for our wedding photography. She was very professional. Listened to everything we asked for and delivered much more.We had a fun wedding and wanted that shown in the photos. She went above, we have beautiful pictures and she really mixed in with our guests. Everyone was at ease and didn’t realise she was taking pictures which made for the most lovely natural pictures .
She was very quick to deal with any questions we had and to put our minds at ease .
I can’t recommend Alison enough. So don’t hesitate, book her before everyone hears about this gem and she gets too booked up.
Thank you again
Dave and Jacqui" (Bride and Groom, August 2018)
-It's funny, usually I'm not like this (relaxed) and I don't show off as I hate my body and hate photos being taken of me but you and your team made such a good impression that It felt like I was mucking about with mates or family, anyone who has any sense would snap you up for their wedding and I'm so pleased with everything so far it's been wonderful, Emma hates photos being taken, she doesn't even let me take any of her, yet somehow you did the impossible.. Thank you once more for making everlasting memories of our big day." (Benjamin, Groom, August 2018, Crownhill Fort, Plymouth)
- Alison We had such a great photo shoot prior to our wedding, & we both felt so relaxed with you; & couldn't wait to our big day.We couldn't of wished for a more perfect day. The weather was amazing; & you made Guy & me feel so relaxed, & our day was magical.Everyone commented saying that you are such a lovely lady; & many people wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to others.We will enjoy looking back at these stunning photographs which reflect on all your hard work. We have so many good memories to share. Love Guy and Vanessa (Groom and Bride, June 2018, St Mellion)
- Alison was absolutely brilliant! She made us feel so at ease and comfortable and the photos are amazing! I cannot recommend Alison enough, 5 star and more xx (Victoria, Bride, May 2018, The China Fleet Country Club, Cornwall)
- Hi Alison. The photos are mega amazing. Thank you sooo much. We are both very, very happy and so pleased that you were with us. xx Tracey (Bride, May 2018, Waterbridge Golf Club, Crediton)
- We loved the photos. Really loved them. Thank you so much for capturing our big day. It was one of the best. Thank you again.Emma x (Bride, May 2018, Tavistock Town Hall)
- Alison was amazing! I was quite stressed at the church due to some unforeseen circumstances before the wedding. Alison was totally calm throughout and really relaxed me! Some lovely shots were taken at the church and Alison was brilliant with the guests. We then went for our individual shots at the royal William yard which look beautiful! So happy with the result and Alison was so lovely to be around. Couldn't believe the price as well - so reasonable! Very highly recommend to others ￼:) xx (Camilla, Bride, February 2018, St Paul's Church, Stonehouse, Plymouth)
- Alison is such a lovely lady. She made us instantly feel at ease and like we were out for the day with a friend rather than at a photo shoot and the photos are beyond my expectations. I would 100% recommend Alison to anyone xx (Natalie, Mum to Amelia aged 2)
We had the pleasure of having Alison be part of our day! She was calm and collected and great at capturing the less formal moments of the day - which we really wanted - as well as those family favs! We had a preview of our photos yesterday and we're chuffed to bits with the results, thank you Alison for doing a great job x (Catherine, Bride,)
- Wow. Thank you! The photographs look great. We have just glanced through them and await the memory stick and look forward to producing our books and everlasting memories. Thanks again for all your time and energy. (Jon, Groom)
- Thank you so much for photographing our big day and transporting us to our secret location, was lovely to have such a friendly relaxed photographer made us more relaxed too, we can't wait to see the photos x (Beverly, Bride)
- Alison recently took the photos at my brothers wedding. I can honestly say she was amazing she interacted with all of the wedding party and guests was very kind and professional. Alison took plenty of requests from all of the guests. During the important parts you didn't even realise she was around as you can see for yourself her work is amazing. Thank you Alison and I'm sure Luke and Vicky were very happy you were part of their day you captured it beautifully. :) (Andrew, Best Man)
-An amazing photographer! She did what I asked. She was very professional. Would very much recommend her to anyone xx (Vicky, Bride)
- Yay we have our wedding photos back .
They are just absolutely perfect.
I can't thank Alison enough for everything she has done regarding the photography I couldn't recommend her enough
Thank you again Alison. (Natalie, Bride)
- Thank you so much for everything you did yesterday. You made everyone feel so relaxed while you were taking the photos. You were amazing. Everyone said how lovely you are. Soooooo looking forward to going through the photos eeeeeek xx (Donna, Bride)
- Alison photographed our Plymouth wedding a few weeks ago, and we also had a pre-wedding photoshoot. The whole way through she was very helpful and enthusiastic, putting us all at ease, and making the process really enjoyable. We've just received our edited wedding photos and they're perfect - can't recommend Alison enough! (Rhoda, Bride)
- Michael and Aimee came around last night Alison and I have seen all the photos they are great. You're like a ghost we had no idea that you were there and we seen photos that you've taken they're absolutely lovely so natural. (Mother of the Groom).
- Met with Alison today for our pre wedding shoot before our big day on Friday. Alison is very professional and friendly and listens to what we want for our day. So looking forward to our wedding pictures now! (Matt, Groom).
- Me and Michael Miller had an amazing day yesterday seeing our wedding photographer Alison Burrows thanks for doing our pre wedding photo shoot. Love you Michael cant wait till October to marry you xxxxxxxxx (Aimee, Bride-to-Be).
- Here are three fab testimonials from the same wedding - thank you Ladies :)
1.Well what can I say.. What a woman Alison worked so hard on Saturday at our wedding she was fun and so relaxed which made us relaxed everything we asked for was never too much!! Even my guest has commented on what a job you did!! Thank you again Alison I'm so glad we found you!! Can't wait to see rest of the pictures xx (Hannah, Bride)
2. Amazing photographer and a lovely lady!
Will def be recommending her!
Thanks so much alison for making my best friends wedding so memorable x (Charlotte, Friend of the Family)
3. Alison did an amazing job on my baby sisters wedding can't wait to see the pictures xx (Steph, Brides Sister)
- We found Alison very professional, friendly and non intrusive, yet capturing all the essential moments on our special day, and we are very pleased with the quality of the photography and her punctuality and ease of communication was first rate. (Graham, Groom)
- Such a talented photographer and so wonderful with my 3 month old! I absolutely love the photos! Would definitely recommend her! (Emily, Mum).
- Alison was great! I often find photographers intrusive and overly 'faffy', but Alison was like a ninja! She managed to get some great shots and made everything feel natural and fun, even giving my 7 year old nephew some tips and encouragement for his own little photography project on the day. We have a lovely portfolio of shots of our fancy dress Halloween wedding and couldn't be happier! Thanks Alison :) xx" (Rachael, Bride).
- Steve and I have now had a chance to view our photos. There are some lovely ones there.....so thank you so very much.
Everybody commented how lovely and relaxing you were to be around. You certainly made an impression on our guests.
Anyway, thank you again for making our day easy with photography. Neither Steve nor I particularly like being photographed, but you did such an amazing job it was such a pleasure to have you do our photos.
Finally, we are more than happy for you to share them on your web site and FB page. If anyone ever asks me to recommend a photographer.....then your name is right on the end of lips. (Kim, Bride).
- Alison came to the YMCA today to take some promotional shots for my children's theatre company. I was so happy with the way she managed to make everyone feel at ease with having their pictures taken, everything felt so natural and it was as if she wasn't there so the children were not camera shy (yay)! I explained to Alison the kind of pictures I was looking for and she really took that on board and worked with what my company was needing! I highly recommend booking her for any wedding or function you may be having- you won't be disappointed! (Owner of Feathermoon Theatre Company, Plymouth).
- We can't thank Alison enough for capturing our day exactly as we wanted it. We wanted an informal family day with lots of laughter and a "go-with-the-flow" approach and Alison got it just right!! We're so happy with the photographs and Alison was such fun to have around too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Alison for your Big Day. xx (Michaela, Bride).
- I'm so grateful for the beautiful photos you took of our wedding day last year. Sadly my beautiful gramps passed away in January and without you asking I probably wouldn't have the photo of us with him X X X (Kirsty, Bride).
- As disorganised as we were with our last minute booking, Alison nonetheless came to the rescue with her flexibility. When at the event her professional and unobtrusive approach to photography meant that she was a joy to have mingling with the guests, and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She seems to have a natural feel for the atmosphere of an event, and with minimal instruction set about her task, and I can tell you that it is a great relief to have one less thing to worry about. The resulting pictures speak for themselves, we are absolutely delighted with our decision to book Alison, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for any event that needed coverage. (William Jenkins, Plymouth Film Festival Director, May 2015).
- This women is absolutely amazing (Steph, Bride)
- Thank you so so much for not only giving us beautiful wedding photos but for also helping make our day so special ! We could not have asked for a better service and will be recommending you to everyone we know. Thank you again x (Liann, Bride).
- Extremely happy with the professionalism and fun factor that went into the photography, fantastic results. Would definitely recommend Alison for all occasions and recommend to family and friends. ( Alana, Bride).
- Would like to thank our lovely photographer Alison for capturing my Daughter and Son-in-laws special day. Alison takes the time to get to know you, listens to what you would like and does an amazing job. Our photos were natural and amazing and would (and have) recommended hiring her. Thank you for capturing our special day. We will definitely be using her services again. ( Lillian, Mother-of-the-Bride).